Friday, May 05, 2006

BOL 3

Thank you, Brenda and Lena , for organizing this BOL for Melissa. Losing a long- time partner is an awful thing, so I hope this gives her some comfort..... It is exciting to see the squares as they come in, and to think of what to make. As I happen to be gague-challenged, this time I thought I'd do a mitered square, increasing in the middle until the correct dimensions are reached. I dug thru my stash and found a bunch of 501 machine washable merino in lovely colors, so that is what is calling to me now. So, taking Brenda's words to heart, I *immediately* cast on. Luckily it was only 3 sts....

1 Comments:

Blogger StickLena =KnitLena said...

I started this blog as I missed this way to communicate. My patience is not so good...

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home