Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Progress Report


I'm a bit over halfway through. It's a fairly simple design, for all the thought that went into it. You can see the central lace heart motif, which is done on a plain garter background. It's framed by a simple garter-slip stitch pattern that I "unvented" and that provides a nice textural effect. The actual color of the yarn is really much more of a baby blue, but the computer liked it this shade and it shows the stitches a bit better.

I hope to have it done and en route to Lou in the next couple days.

1 Comments:

Blogger StickLena =KnitLena said...

It looks exactly as I believed it should. Simple and very stylish. It seams our computers have something in common. My square got much bluer than IRL. Hoping Lou will get much inspiration and motivation when the squares have arrived.

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home